Vitamin D is an essential nutrient for the effective utilization of calcium. It helps in preventing osteoporosis and fractures.*
• Vitamin D is used for treating weak bones (osteoporosis), bone pain (osteomalacia), and bone loss.
• Preventing falls and fractures.
• Preventing low calcium and bone loss in people with kidney failure.
• Also used for boosting the immune system, preventing autoimmune diseases, and preventing cancer.
• Vitamin D is involved in regulating the levels of minerals such as phosphorous and calcium.
Support for bones/teeth/immunity
Improves appetite & Promotes children growth* (Orange Flavour)
Provides superior sexual performance & improve male fertility
Supports for healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
Contributes to Maintenance of Normal Blood Glucose Levels
Supports Memory, Concentration and Blood Flow to the Brain and Extremities
Supports eye health
Helps to decrease of an overall body weight
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†† These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.