DHA + EPA.
Supportive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA
Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
The World Heart Association recommends at least two servings of oily
fish per week to get the important Omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil
that help support several areas of your health.Fatty Acids provide an
energy source for a body.
By helping to balance the “bad fats” in a body, Omega-3 plays an
important role in supporting the immune system.*
• Supporting the immune system.
• Supports bone and joint health.
• Helps control levels of mood hormones.
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Helps in inflammatory response.
• Supports cognitive strength.
Essential for healthy bones, teeth and muscle function
Helps renew cartilage
Supports Healthy Bones and Immune Function
Provides 24-hour immune support
Promotes digestive health
Supports digestive balance, regularity & colon health
Provides powerful antioxidant protection
Supports Memory, Concentration and Blood Flow to the Brain and Extremities
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
†† These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic use. They have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.